I am new to the tool, and need some help.
My application environment is ASP.NET 2.0 for a website.
Adding files to the bin folder:
- I have placed 3 dlls in the folder (Telerik.Reporting.dll, Telerik.ReportViewer.WebForms.dll, and LandWatchReport.dll
- The last listed file is generated in the bin of the class project that produced a report that I could run on the local machine.
- Question: While I can create a reference to the LandWatchReport.dll, I am unable to Add Reference to the Telerik dlls - the add dialogue works, they just don't show up being added. Is this a problem?
- Question: The support website shows a References Node in the Visual Studio instance. I do not know how to reveal the References Node in the Solution Explorer.
Creating Initial Report View
- I created a new web form and inserted the report viewer object.
- Now, it is unclear how I point the report viewer to the dll associated with the LandWatchReport.dll.
- It is unclear how I make reference to a report name within that dll. (it make reference to identifying assemblies, but I don't have assemblies)
I will have more questions, but hopefully someone can indulge me on these rather basic topics to get going.