I am using Telerik Report Designer HTML5. I had made some graphs and deployed it on one of my websites. It had been working fine for quite a few months now. However, today, our hosting provider restarted the server and when I opened my website, all of the graphs on it started giving the following error:
Error registering the viewer with the service.
An error has occurred.
Incorrect value (null) deserialized. Make sure you are using CacheStorage inside single-instance application deployment only.
I have not made any changes/modifications to the Reporting. The graphs also display on my local environment, but it doesn't work on the server. Attached screenshots show error messages that are being displayed.
I would be grateful for your assistance.