Image editor in 2017

1 Answer 46 Views
ImageEditor
Shanti 😎
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
Shanti 😎 asked on 24 May 2021, 06:54 AM
I am using Telerik 2017 R2 in my project .. I want to use image editor in my project. But I believe that Image Editor will only work in 2018 or higher. Any solution to use Image Editor in R2 2017.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
answered on 24 May 2021, 07:56 AM | edited on 24 May 2021, 09:27 AM
Hello,  Tovino,

I would like to note that RadImageEditor was introduced in R2 2018: https://www.telerik.com/support/whats-new/winforms/release-history/ui-for-winforms-r2-2018-(version-2018-2-515) 

If you want to benefit all the features this control offers, feel free to upgrade at least to this version or higher.

I hope this information helps. If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Regards,
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Shanti 😎
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
commented on 24 May 2021, 09:21 AM

If I upgrade to the latest version, will there be any issues with the project using old version?
Shanti 😎
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
commented on 24 May 2021, 09:23 AM

The link you mentioned is not working
Telerik team
commented on 24 May 2021, 09:29 AM

Hi, Tovino,

The hyperlink didn't include the last bracket. That is why the link was not accessible. Please give it another try and and it is expected to open the release history for R2 2018.

If you upgrade to latest version, you will be able to benefit all the introduced improvements and new features during the several years versions gap. We always strive to encourage our customers to use as latest version as possible. 

Tags
ImageEditor
Asked by
Shanti 😎
Top achievements
Rank 2
Veteran
Answers by
Telerik team
Share this question
or