This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

icons not rendering properly in internal build Q2.815

2 Answers 93 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Joon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Joon asked on 21 Aug 2012, 03:57 AM
Kendo mobile Icons(Tab strip icons and nav bar icons) are not loaded correctly in the internal build Q2.815 when "launched from add to home screen button". However, it works all right from the browser itself. I am on iPhone4 ios 5.1.1.
Has anyone noticed this issue? Has anyone solution for this?

What I mean by 'not properly' is that it shows wrong tab strip icons (yes it does load but wrong items) and this is same for the nav back button, it doesn't load the back arrow ended buttons but some funny looking buttons. Functionally, it works ok though.

I guess this is a mix up on the image pallette but stragely this only happens when luanched from the "add to home screen button".

Thanks heaps for reading!

Joon Choi

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
answered on 21 Aug 2012, 06:39 AM
Hello Joon,

The icon sprite was changed after the Q2 release, maybe the old one is still cached - try to re-add the site to the home screen.

Greetings,
Kamen Bundev
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Joon
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Aug 2012, 08:04 AM
Hi Kamen,
It's always worth asking on this Kendo forum and thanks so much for your help!
Yes, I released it to the PROD and that worked ok. Although still it's happening on my dev envionment, I am pretty certain that it is the cacheing issue, (something doesn't refresh even after I added the home button again), well doesn't really bother me, it will come through eventually I guess. Thanks for your answer and the great product!

Joon Choi
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Joon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
Joon
Top achievements