I have a Main Report with a cell's interaction being, "Navigate to Report: SubReport." Navigation back and forth works fine in the Stand-alone Report Designer; I'm having a strange issue with the HTML5 Report Viewer that seems to be related to IStorage. Here are my steps:
- Open Main Report.
- Click to navigate to Sub Report - report displays ok.
- Click the "Navigate Backward" arrow of the HTML5 Viewer. Receive error: Error creating report document (Report = Main Report.trdx; Format = HTML5Interactive). Document with ID '170300-8e97' not found.
- Click the HTML5 Viewer's "Refresh" button; report displays ok.
- Oddly enough, if I now click "Navigate Forward," the Sub Report displays ok.
- This error occurs on both local web server and my single-server Azure deployment.
- I don't receive any other errors that seem to be IStorage related.
- I've tried the default FileStorage as well as FileStorage(MapPath("~/App_Data")). If I use Windows Explorer to look in App_Data, I see can see recently-written cachey stuff.
- I'm using a custom IReportResolver to stream the trdx files from Google Drive, in case that matters.
- I'm using Telerik Reporting v9.2 trial version (184.108.40.2066, I believe).