Hey Todor. I updated to the most recent version of reporting at the time 22.214.171.1249. Updating does fix the issue there. However, when you click refresh it appears the same error is happening. The outer exception was
"The 'ObjectContent`1' type failed to serialize the response body for content type 'application/json; charset=utf-8'."
The outer exception led me to the following link. I did not think this was the issue because I was already on 9.0.1.
After looking closer at the response. I looked in the inner exception and saw.
"No corresponding available value for value , parameter MyList"
Then I looked at my request and the empty list parameter(MyList) was getting passed over to the API as [null]. So it appears to be the same issue. Just this time it happens when you click refresh