You may use the approach from the attached reports:
1. Add a MultiValue report parameter (itemParameter) from type String.
2. Its AvailableValues will come from a CSV DataSource which contains one column - Item;
1. Add a table whose records will come from a CSV DataSource which contains two columns - Item and Value;
2. Add a report parameter itemChildParam (MultiValue is set to True) which doesn't have any AvailableValues.
3. Set the following Filter to the table:
- Expression: =Fields.Item
- Operator: IN (because of the multivalue parameter)
- Value: = Parameters.itemChildParam.Value
Go back to the Main report:
- Add a textbox and set the following Action:
Navigate to Report -> Select report source -> enter the child report location -> Edit Parameters:
Parameter Name: itemChildParam
Parameter Value: = Parameters.itemParameter.Value
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items