You can use the approach applied in the attached report:
1. Add a CSV DataSource with Name and CallToSuccess columns;
2. Display the data in a Table item;
3. Right-click over the table -> Insert row - > Outside group - Below
4. In the new row, use the Aggregate function AVG:
Because you mentioned that you are new to Telerik Repoting, I am sending you our First steps articles that demonstrate how to create, set up, and publish a sample Demo report.
- Creating the Demo report
- Setting the page header
- Populating the table with data
- Creating the graph
- Setting the page footer
- Integrating the report in Visual Studio Application
- Parameterizing the graph
- Adding the column graph
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items