Before answering your question, please ask you employer to add you as a licensed developer. You may find more information on license developers here
. I have copied the information for your convenience:
Ask the purchaser to add your email to the developer’s list of the
people who will be using the control. This way you will have access to
the purchased controls and to the Telerik support services. Here are
- Ask the purchaser to log in his/her Your Account.
- Once there, go to the My Account --> My Purchases and Downloads and locate the respective control (usually RadControls). Click on it to locate the available options.
- Open the Developer tab.
- Add the email and names of the developer in the text fields (i.e. your credentials)
- Repeat the procedure for all needed controls and developers.
- Log in Your Account – you will be able to see the purchased licenses in the My Purchases and Downloads page.
As to your question at hand, unfortunately the answer is no. The status strip control is hard coded and the only layout options are the vertical and horizontal orientations. I tried to come up with a work-around unsuccessfully because of this hard-coded layout. Please excuse us for the introduced inconvenience.
Do not hesitate to write me back if you have further questions.
the Telerik team