The sum of all PaymentAmounts can be displayed next to TotalLinksAmount through the steps below which are applied in the attached report:
1) Set the JSON DataSource to the report;
2) Add a textbox displaying:
3) Add a table to be able to access the inner properties of the JSON property that is a collection (PaymentLinks) and calculate their sum;
4) Set its datasource through the following Binding:
Property path: DataSource
Expression: = Fields.PaymentLinks
5) Add "=Fields.PaymentAmount" in a table detail cell. You need to type it manually as it is a property of a collection item.
6) Right-click over the table -> Insert row -> Outside Group Below;
7) Set the Value of the new row as follows:
="Total PaymentAmount: " + Sum(Fields.PaymentAmount)
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items