On my development, each navigationView Item will display a page which is defined by an User control. When user click items on left-hand side, corresponding page is displayed on right-hand side.
Now considering following case:
- User is working on a page (let's call it GRID page) which shows a few grids and some input editors. User rearranges columns of a grid; user selects a few rows of a grid; user inputs some texts on editor
- User clicks another NavigationView item to look for some information on another page;
- User switches back to GRID page, and he will discover that all the changes he just made are gone. Every thing goes back to initial state.
Debugging told me that the user control of GRID page is re-created whe user switched back to GRID page
- Instead of destroying/creating pages, is that a way to hide/show pages when use switch pages?
- If this is impossible, how can I perserve the status of a page so that user can go back and continue working on it.