This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

help sql

4 Answers 42 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
alberto asked on 11 Jan 2008, 05:24 PM
Hi:
I need to take the database that I have uploaded in a server the problem it is that in the server dont has a part where download the database i want to know if there is any form of download the database because I have distinc information in Internet database that in my computer
Thank you.
Alberto

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril
Telerik team
answered on 14 Jan 2008, 10:10 AM
Hello alberto,

We are not sure this question is in our domain, alberto, being general knowledge. We suggest researching the problem with Google.

In case you have any specific questions related to Telerik RadControls, please feel free to let us know.

Sincerely yours,
Kiril
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Jan 2008, 10:51 PM
Hi:

What i mean with my question is that i have a sql server data base in a server of internet that i use with a program made by windows form, so in this server are updating dates each time the program is being used. how can i create a backup of the dates that i have actually in this server?
There isn't in this server a part where i could download the backup file, is there any form of taking that file?

Thank you.
Alberto
Kiril
Telerik team
answered on 15 Jan 2008, 08:58 AM
Hello alberto,

Again, we suggest researching the question with Google, as it falls outside of our domain.

If you have any questions regarding the use of RadControls for Winforms, contact us again.

All the best,
Kiril
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Brad
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 17 Jan 2008, 10:43 PM
Hi Alberto,

As Kiril said this is out of the domain of a telerik control issues...

But as a general guide you should probably contact your hosting provider.
Most hosting providers do not give you the ability to backup a SQL database directly but are generally more than happy to do a backup for you and place it in an accessible location.

Regards,
Brad
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
alberto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril
Telerik team
alberto