This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

GridView right border in Office2013 theme. How to disable?

3 Answers 45 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Grzesiek
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Grzesiek asked on 09 Jan 2019, 09:11 AM

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this problem. Please look here:

http://prntscr.com/m4t10v

The code of my GridView:

<telerik:RadGridView x:Name="GV_ProjectTerms" AutoGenerateColumns="False" Margin="10" RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed" ShowSearchPanel="False" CanUserFreezeColumns="False" CanUserReorderColumns="False" DragElementAction="None" IsFilteringAllowed="False" ShowGroupPanel="False">

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
answered on 09 Jan 2019, 05:15 PM
Hello Grzesiek,

Thank you for the provided picture.

I tested the described behavior on my end, however I was not able to reproduce it. This is why I am attaching the sample project which I used for testing along with a sample picture demonstrating the observed result. May I ask you to check it out and let me know whether I am missing something?

Should you need any further assistance, please let me know what modifications are necessary in order to reproduce the observed on your end scenario. This way I will be able to investigate it and provide a suggestion.

Regards,
Vladimir Stoyanov
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Grzesiek
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
answered on 11 Jan 2019, 08:39 AM

It seems that the problem is column's Width value.

If I delete all parameters, gridview is displaying fine.

But if I set one of columns for example: Width="70*" then we have situation as above.

Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
answered on 11 Jan 2019, 04:22 PM
Hello Grzesiek,

Thank you for the additional details. 

I managed to reproduce the same scenario on my end. Actually, this is the expected behavior. Please, allow me to elaborate:

When there is a wider column, the cells of the last column reach the end of the RadGridView. Since they have a border on their right side by default, when they are next to the border of the RadGridView they appear doubled.

In order to prevent that you can add a style for the cells and the header cell of the last column. For the GridViewHeaderCell, you can set the BorderThickness to 0. For the GridViewCells, you can set the BorderThickness to 0 of the PART_CellBorder element inside their ControlTemplate. I am attaching a sample project demonstrating this approach for your reference. Please, note that the recommended approach of modifying ControlTemplates is with implicit styles and the NoXaml binaries as in the attached project.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vladimir Stoyanov
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Grzesiek
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Answers by
Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
Grzesiek
Top achievements