2 Answers 82 Views
General Discussions
Tomáš
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Tomáš asked on 31 Aug 2021, 10:33 AM

Hello,

I came across a weird behavior of a winforms application when using MS Windows setting of Display Scale to 125%.

After exporting a radgridview to an Excel file, the application shrinks. Controls' sizes are smaller and Captions don't fit anymore.

See attachments with a state before exporting and after. I also included a sample app. It only happens with a Display Scale larger than 100%.

Best regards,

Tomáš

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
answered on 31 Aug 2021, 11:00 AM

Hi, Tomáš,

According to the provided information, it seems that you encountered a known scenario when using the export functionality in RadGridView. I would recommend you to have a look at the following KB article which is quite useful on this topic and it also suggests different approaches how to handle this situation:

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/winforms/knowledge-base/app-becomes-dpi-aware 

I hope this information helps. If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Regards,
Progress Telerik

Love the Telerik and Kendo UI products and believe more people should try them? Invite a fellow developer to become a Progress customer and each of you can get a $50 Amazon gift voucher.

Tomáš
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
answered on 31 Aug 2021, 11:13 AM

Hi, Dess,

thanks for your fast reply. And thanks one more time for a helpful link. I tried to find it myself but with no luck.

Regards,

Tomáš

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Tomáš
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Answers by
Telerik team