This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Export Report to Excel. Excel Skipping Every Other Row Around Row 120

5 Answers 47 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tim asked on 25 Aug 2015, 02:43 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm generating a report, but I'm fairly new to it still. I followed instructions to make sure everything was lined up perfectly so when it was downloaded to Excel it wasn't making rows different sizes and what not. Nevertheless, everything is looking great except I have a weird issue where once I get to about row 120 in Excel it starts skipping every other row. Any ideas? (screenshot attached - in this case it starts at row 125)

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 28 Aug 2015, 11:06 AM
Hello Tim,

We weren't able to reproduce the missing Excel file rows on our end. In order to investigate the issue further we will need to review the generated XLSX file and a sample report definition exhibiting the problematic behavior.
You can open a new support ticket where you can zip and attach the requested files.

Regards,
Nasko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Aug 2015, 02:30 PM

Hi Nasko,

This is where my "newbie" status gets me. Would you mind pointing me in the direction of where I can learn how to get you my report definition?

Much Appreciated,

Tim

Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 28 Aug 2015, 02:37 PM
Tim,

The report definition is contained inside the report file(s). If you are using the Standalone Report Designer, you can send us the report .trdx file. If you are using the Visual Studio Report Designer, send us the .csDesigner.cs, and .resx report files.

Regards,
Nasko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Aug 2015, 03:53 PM

Hi Nasko,

I don't want to violate an policies on the forum so I have one more question. Should I attach the files here or do I create a completely new ticket and attach them there? If I create a new one, should I link to this?

Tim

Nasko
Telerik team
answered on 02 Sep 2015, 11:26 AM
Hello Tim,

Create a new support ticket. Provide a link to this forum thread in the ticket and attach the zipped sample.

Regards,
Nasko
Telerik
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Nasko
Telerik team
Tim
Top achievements
Rank 1