Error registering the viewer with the service.

6 posts, 0 answers
  1. jihpa
    jihpa avatar
    4 posts

Posted 14 Mar 2018 Link to this post

Hi. I have error page. (attached file)

We have four servers. only 1 server has this problem. All settings are same. I couldn't find any differences.

The report page has just a small circle shape.

I used default Html5ReportViewer1.html and aspx form which is created by Visual Studio new file menu.

When I use fiddler I got this message with URL /api/reports/clients.

{"message":"An error has occurred.","exceptionMessage":"개체 참조가 개체의 인스턴스로 설정되지 않았습니다.","exceptionType":"System.NullReferenceException","stackTrace":"   

위치: Telerik.Reporting.Cache.CacheStorage.AddInSet(String key, String value)\r\n   
    위치: Telerik.Reporting.Services.Engine.PersistableCollection`1.NewItem(String newID, Action`1 initializeObject)\r\n   
    위치: Telerik.Reporting.Services.Engine.ReportEngine.RegisterClient()\r\n   
    위치: Telerik.Reporting.Services.WebApi.ReportsControllerBase.RegisterClient()\r\n   
    위치: lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n  
    위치: System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass13.<GetExecutor>b__c(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n   
    위치: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpers.RunSynchronously[TResult](Func`1 func, CancellationToken cancellationToken)"}

2. jihpa
    jihpa avatar
    4 posts

Posted 14 Mar 2018 in reply to jihpa Link to this post

The Result code was 500 of the URL ( /api/reports/clients )
  3. jihpa
    jihpa avatar
    4 posts

The Result code was 500 of the request. /api/reports/clients
  4. jihpa
    jihpa avatar
    4 posts

This server has more web sites. but all of them have same problem.

by the way. /api/reports/formats was ok.

5. Iva
    Iva avatar
    1 posts

Posted 06 May Link to this post

I am having the same problem in just one of our servers. Did you find a solution about the problem it would be really helpful if you could share?
  6. Silviya
    Admin
    Silviya avatar
    350 posts

Posted 07 May Link to this post

Hello Iva,

Please check this article for more information: Telerik.Reporting.Cache.CacheStorage.AddInSet NullReferenceException.

Best Regards,
    Silviya
    Progress Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items