- Taken existing VS report and imported them into the StandAlone Designer.
- Saved the .tdrx files to the app_Data folder.
- Used the XML Deserializer to get the report.
- Render the report as a PDF. (See issue below)
- Attached the PDF to an email and send.
The basics work, however I am having trouble fully rendering the report due to the data connection.
I can't seem to figure out if the connection string from the original VS report; the string needs to be modified in the .tdrx or (as in my code below) programically added just before rendering????
If needed at run time, I have 2 SQL data sources in the original report, how do I do multiples in my code?