When i edit a recurrence Appointment there are some problems:
1. When i change the duration then the end time is not changed as a user would expect it. When i change the end time then the duration is changed as expected.
2. Recurrence pattern monthly: Values for the spininterval1 can be in the range 0 .. 100. The range of spininterval1 should be 1 .. 31. Numbers bigger than 31 make no sense at all.
3. Recurrence pattern monthly: Values for the spininterval2 can be in the range 0 .. 100. The range of spininterval2 should be 1..100. When you enter the 0 then the EditAppointmentDialog lets crash the Scheduler with a division by zero exception.
4. Recurrence pattern yearly: Values for the spinDayNumer can be in the range 0 .. 100. The range of the spinDayNumber should be 0 .. max day of the selected month in the combobox cmbMonth1. Numbers bigger than the max day of the selected month make no sense at all.
5. When i click on the ok-Button of the EditRecurrenceDialog then the EditAppointmentDialog should check if the startdate is in the recurrence rule. When it is not in the recurrence rule then it should be changed to the first day of the recurrence rule. For example when i enter a recurrence rule which says a recurrence on every thursday and the startday in the appointment dialog is a monday then the startday should be changed to the first thursday of the recurrence rule automatically.