This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Documentation error

4 Answers 28 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Lynden
Top achievements
Rank 1
Lynden asked on 13 Oct 2015, 08:02 AM

Hi

Small error in the kendo ui documentation for the grid properties, see the attached image

http://docs.telerik.com/kendo-ui/api/javascript/ui/grid#configuration-columns.filterable.cell.suggestionOperator

Cheers

Lynden Garrett

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik team
answered on 14 Oct 2015, 08:20 AM

Hello Lynden,

Please ignore my answer in the other thread. I noticed the wrong property name that you are referring to. Thank you for reporting this.

Regards,
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Lynden
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Oct 2015, 09:04 AM
Thats funny, im sure I uploaded an image. I'll try again.
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik team
answered on 14 Oct 2015, 10:29 AM

Hello Lynden,

Thank you for noticing the issue. It has been fixed.

Regards,
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Brett
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Oct 2015, 07:15 PM
Hey Lynden (and others that might be reviewing this),
it's worth noting that one can contribute to the documentation page by editing it via github repository..

Here is a screenshot highlighting the "edit this page" link/clickable element that on the documentation page.

clicking that link will fork the kendo-ui-core project, after youve made corrections (which will likely be in the projects 'doc/api/' section - https://github.com/telerik/kendo-ui-core/tree/master/docs/api/javascript) you can do a pull request to telerik/kendo-ui-core from your patch/repository.. the request will, or course, be reviewed. Also, it seems as a matter of policy, there is a Kendo UI agreement that should be filled out and signed before the pull request is accepted.. but it really depends on the nature of the pull request
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Lynden
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik team
Lynden
Top achievements
Rank 1