This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Display problem of gantt (Kendo UI Custom Download - 2020.2.617)

3 Answers 65 Views
Gantt
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
維国
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
維国 asked on 29 Jul 2020, 09:20 AM

Get gantt From Kendo UI Custom Download - 2020.2.617.

1. When installing the package "@progress/kendo-theme-bootstrap@4.18.0", the left tree and the grid on the right are detached. 
2. When installing the package "@progress/kendo-theme-bootstrap@4.17.0", the height of the progress bar on the right is not aligned. 

Please refer to the upload file.

Because it is urgent, please let us know if it can be repaired in a short time .

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jul 2020, 03:45 PM

Hello,

Kendo UI 2020.2.617 is compatible with kendo-theme-bootstrap@4.17.0 as noted in Sass Themes Version Compatibility article. Other versions of the themes cannot be used with 2020.2.617.

I downloaded a custom script of 2020.2.617 with Gantt only selected and tested it on a page against kendo-theme-bootstrap@4.17.0. But there is no issue on my side. Also there is no issue on Gantt online demos, when bootstrap-v4 theme is selected from the theme chooser at the top right corner. It would be helpful if you provide a runnable reproduction project for inspection.

Regards,
Dimitar
Progress Telerik

Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 31 Jul 2020, 02:51 PM

Hello,

I noticed that there are several other duplicated forum threads with the same content. They could not be displayed properly and as the information in them was the same, I deleted them to avoid confusion.

As for the reported issue, it will be helpful if you provide a runnable project for reproduction - the issue may be related to specific setup used in the project.

Regards,
Dimitar
Progress Telerik

維国
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
answered on 04 Aug 2020, 12:48 AM
Thank you for deleting duplicated forum threads!
Tags
Gantt
Asked by
維国
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Answers by
Dimitar
Telerik team
維国
Top achievements