This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Display bug on Ribbon popup's RadGalleryElement between Windows 10 build 1511 and 1607

1 Answer 38 Views
RibbonBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Cyril
Top achievements
Rank 1
Cyril asked on 08 Feb 2017, 01:37 PM

Hello,

I've a display Ribbon popup's RadGalleryElement between Windows 10 build 1511 and 1607  

See File-Attachs

Screenshot on Windows 10 1511 : http://creiler.free.fr/1.jpg => NO BUG

Screenshot on Windows 10 1607 : http://creiler.free.fr/2.jpg => DISPLAY BUG

I tested on 4 differents computers (Lenovo and Dell) : 2 Windows 10 1511  and 2 Windows 10 1607

No specific code, simple filling

I tried use DropdownOpening Event but no success :

Private Sub RGEProducts_DropDownOpening(sender As Object, e As System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs) Handles RGEProducts.DropDownOpening
    Try
        Dim iWindowWidth = Me.Width
        Dim iWindowHeight = Me.Height
        With Me.RGEProducts
            If .Items.Count > 0 Then
                With .GalleryDropDown
                    .AutoScroll = True
                    .SetAutoScrollMargin(0, 0)
                    .MaximumSize = New Size(540, 720)
                    .HorizontalAlignmentCorrectionMode = AlignmentCorrectionMode.None
                    .Size = New Size(540, 720)
                    .UpdateLocation()
                End With
            End If
        End With
    Catch ex As Exception
        MsgBox("RGEProducts_DropDownOpening: " & ex.Message, MsgBoxStyle.Critical)
    End Try
End Sub

A little bit information on origin of this issue :

I haven't this display bug, but my computer use a AMD Graphics Card with last driver 

All other PC with windows 10 1607 use Intel Graphics Card with Version Driver with last driver intel (DELL)

and 8.15.10.2900 26/11/2012 (Lenovo)

Maybe it's a issue in DirectX API and DirectDraw function with driver Intel with Windows 1607 and ribbon component !!!

After DirectX update , same issue.

I can't solve this issue !!!

Do you know this issue ?

Do you can help me ?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 08 Feb 2017, 01:53 PM
Hello Cyril,

Thank you for writing.

First I would like to kindly ask you not to open multiple threads with the same question. Your other thread has already been converted to a support ticket and you can find it in your Telerik Account.

For the sake of the community, I have to add that we performed tests on exactly the same machine as stated by you and we could not reproduce an issue with the gallery element dropdown. Since we are going to need your project to perform a further investigation I suggest that we continue our communication in your ticket.

I hope this helps. Should you have further questions please do not hesitate to write back.

Regards,
Hristo
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
RibbonBar
Asked by
Cyril
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hristo
Telerik team
Share this question
or