This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Deployment Issue

2 Answers 44 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
dCODE
Top achievements
Rank 1
dCODE asked on 06 Apr 2010, 08:51 AM
am using WPF rad controls trial version, i did a sample application and i deployed it. wen i run the application i cant see the application running. is it anything previliges like cannot deploy with trial version or something like that????

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
k f
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Apr 2010, 06:17 PM
dcode,

The only thing I know of is you'll get a popup window indicating that you are using trial versions of Telerik.  That doesn't stop the app from running.

Can you try running the app in debug mode.  Check the output window of Visual Studio and see if you see any errors there that may indicate what's going on.

If all else fails, create a test window and set it to load in the app.xaml.  Put something simple like a button on it and make sure the app comes up when you do that and work your way forward.

k f
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Apr 2010, 06:20 PM
Rereading your post, I assume this is only happening after deployment.  I would do the test window as I described and then deploy it.  If that works, then add a telerik control.  Make sure you are putting the necessary assemblies in the correct folder on your deploy.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
dCODE
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
k f
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or