This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Data layout window - VS2010

1 Answer 20 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
SHYAMSUNDAR
Top achievements
Rank 1
SHYAMSUNDAR asked on 22 Jan 2014, 01:33 PM

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue while designing a telerik report using visual studio 2010.

If I create a fresh report by following all the steps in wizards, where I can choose the number of column of my choice and finishes the wizard completely.

Then I am able to see/show the report on web page, but if later I am required to incorporate few more column out of my DataSet then I couldn’t see the Data Layout window anywhere in VS2010 to incorporate the other columns.

Please help me out how can I find out the data layout window (explorer sort of...) into the VS2010.

Regards,
Shyam

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 27 Jan 2014, 10:03 AM
Hi Shyam,

The available explorers and their purposes are explained in the Telerik Reporting Menu help article and the related articles in the section. Generally, if you need to add a new field, you can select the data source and drag a field from the Data Explorer onto the design surface. In case you work with a Table/Crosstab/List item, column and row groups can be added through the item's Context Menu. Report's and Table item's groupings  are managed from the Group Explorer.

I hope this information helps you.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik

New HTML5/JS REPORT VIEWER with MOBILE AND TOUCH SUPPORT available in Telerik Reporting Q3 2013! Get the new Reporting version from your account or download a trial.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
SHYAMSUNDAR
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stef
Telerik team
Share this question
or