Our controls share the majority of their code and XAML
, however not entirely, which is especially true for the markup of the input controls (RadComboBox
). You can try and add the used control without a custom style, so it would receive it from the theme assembly (or its native assembly in XAML-incuded
scenario) and see if the issue is reproduced. In case it is not, but you need to make changes to the default style, I could suggest to try using different styles, if possible, for SL
and for WPF
in separate ResourceDictionaries
and merge the appropriate one for each of the cases in code behind.
Could I ask you to provide more information about your use case:
1. Are you using our RadGridView
or the native DataGrid
2. The theme you are using for your application
3. Whether the control you are having issues with is the RadAutoComepleteBox
or the RadComboBox
and in what scenarios.
4. Do you use it in the cell template or in the cell editor template
5. If it is possible, please provide a sample runnable project where the issue is reproduced.
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin
, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.