This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Convert WebPage to PDF

4 Answers 197 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
jalal
Top achievements
Rank 1
jalal asked on 01 Feb 2009, 11:08 AM
Hi Telerik Team,

Is there any possibility to convert a web page to PDF using Reporting tools?

Thanks in advance

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
jalal
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Feb 2009, 07:35 AM
hi,

Ok, actually  i bought a premium collection, so is there any control i can use to convert a web page or GridView to PDF file?
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 02 Feb 2009, 05:34 PM
Hi jalal,

You can export a report shown in web ReportViewer on aspx page to pdf. However this is just an isolated case and not the purpose of our Reporting solution as a whole. Our RadGrid control has export to pdf as well, but it would export only the data it shows.
For your exact goal - there are some free tools for converting the whole aspx page to pdf available on the net.

All the best,
Steve
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Sasi
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Jun 2010, 10:07 AM
I want to convert the whole aspx page into .mht file. Is there any way to do the same with the help of Telerik?
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 16 Jun 2010, 11:52 AM
Hi Sasi,

You do not need any 3rd party products to save a whole page into mht file. You can do this directly from the browser Save As dialog.

Best wishes,
Steve
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
jalal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
jalal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Steve
Telerik team