This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

context menu

3 Answers 122 Views
GanttView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
robert asked on 18 Jul 2013, 01:48 PM
Hello, how can i implement a context menu for the right side (task view) in ganttview?
Are there any examples?

Thank you and best regards ...

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ventzi
Telerik team
answered on 22 Jul 2013, 07:55 AM
Hello Robert,

You could add a context menu to the style of each task using implicit styles. I've prepared a sample project which demonstrates this approach.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ventzi
Telerik
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for WPF.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Feb 2017, 04:06 PM
This example shows how to make the appearance of a context menu, but the menu options don't do anything. How do I make a context menu that executes functionality when you click the menu item?
Dilyan Traykov
Telerik team
answered on 03 Feb 2017, 03:43 PM
Hello John,

You can have a look at the various examples we have for some of the controls regarding the usage of RadContextMenu by searching for "RadContextMenu" in the WPF Controls Samples and SDK Samples Browser to get an idea of how you can integrate the controls. Choosing the right implementation really depends on your specific requirements so this part would be up to you.

Please let me know if I can further assist you in any way.

Regards,
Dilyan Traykov
Telerik by Progress
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Tags
GanttView
Asked by
robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ventzi
Telerik team
John
Top achievements
Rank 1