The contents of the panelBar in
ExplorerBarStyle do not resize, if a scrollbar is visible. The vertical
scrollbar stays at the current location until one of the contained
groups is collapsed or expanded.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Create a new form and add a Panelbar with DockStyle.Fill and set the GroupStyle to ExplorerBarStyle
2. Add a few groups to the Panelbar and set the EnableHostControlMode to true
3. Make sure the CanScroll Property of the Panelbar ist set to true
4. Start the Application
5. Resize the window so that the vertical scrollbar is displayed
6. Drag the right border of the window and resize it (now the scrollbars
should be at the location they were before the resizing)
7. Click one of the groups to place the scrollbars in the correct
Is this behaviour a bug or am I missing something really simple?
What do I have to do to always place the Scrollbars at the right border of the
OS: Windows 7 64bit
Framework: Version 2 0
Edit: Sorry, wrong forum. I've posted it in the Panelbar forum.