This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

ContentImage doesn't show icon

2 Answers 93 Views
DesktopAlert
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
wiquezada
Top achievements
Rank 1
wiquezada asked on 05 Apr 2018, 05:40 PM
Curiously; after the last update thad i did, the icon that I configured in the contentImage isn't shown. It has relation with the update or maybe I am configuring something in an erroneous way.

Thank you so much

My code: 
Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadDesktopAlert deskp = new Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadDesktopAlert();
deskp.ContentImage = Properties.Resources.alert_danger;
deskp.ThemeName = "TelerikMetroBlue";
deskp.AutoCloseDelay = 6;
deskp.Opacity = (float)1.0;
deskp.PopupAnimationFrames = 20;
deskp.PopupAnimationDirection = (Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadDirection)Enum.Parse(typeof(Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadDirection), "Up");
deskp.FadeAnimationFrames = 20;
deskp.ShowPinButton = false;
deskp.ShowOptionsButton = false;
deskp.CaptionText = "<html><b><span style=\"font-size:14;color:#44224D;\">" + title + "</span></b></html>";
deskp.FixedSize = new System.Drawing.Size(450, 120);

deskp.ContentText = "<html><span style=\"font-size:12;\">" + msg + "</span></html>";
deskp.Show();

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
answered on 06 Apr 2018, 12:40 PM
Hello, William,   

It is a know issue with RadDesktopAlert in the latest version. The issue has already been addressed and the fix will be introduced in the next official release. Here is the feedback item for your reference: https://feedback.telerik.com/Project/154/Feedback/Details/243462-fix-raddesktopalert-the-content-image-cannot-be-set

Currently, the possible solution that I can suggest is to set the RadDesktopAlert.Popup.Image image property to the desired icon.

I hope this information helps. If you have any additional questions, please let me know. 

Regards,
Dess
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
wiquezada
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Apr 2018, 02:50 PM

Hi Dess,

Thanks for your help, the information was very useful!

Best regards,

William

Tags
DesktopAlert
Asked by
wiquezada
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
wiquezada