ContentImage doesn't show icon

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. wiquezada
    wiquezada avatar
    8 posts

Posted 05 Apr 2018 Link to this post

Curiously; after the last update thad i did, the icon that I configured in the contentImage isn't shown. It has relation with the update or maybe I am configuring something in an erroneous way.

Thank you so much

My code: 
    Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadDesktopAlert deskp = new Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadDesktopAlert();
    deskp.ContentImage = Properties.Resources.alert_danger;
    deskp.ThemeName = "TelerikMetroBlue";
    deskp.AutoCloseDelay = 6;
    deskp.Opacity = (float)1.0;
    deskp.PopupAnimationFrames = 20;
    deskp.PopupAnimationDirection = (Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadDirection)Enum.Parse(typeof(Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadDirection), "Up");
    deskp.FadeAnimationFrames = 20;
    deskp.ShowPinButton = false;
    deskp.ShowOptionsButton = false;
    deskp.CaptionText = "<html><b><span style=\"font-size:14;color:#44224D;\">" + title + "</span></b></html>";
    deskp.FixedSize = new System.Drawing.Size(450, 120);

deskp.ContentText = "<html><span style=\"font-size:12;\">" + msg + "</span></html>";
    deskp.Show();
  2. Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
    Admin
    Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.  avatar
    3217 posts

Posted 06 Apr 2018 Link to this post

Hello, William,   

It is a know issue with RadDesktopAlert in the latest version. The issue has already been addressed and the fix will be introduced in the next official release. Here is the feedback item for your reference: https://feedback.telerik.com/Project/154/Feedback/Details/243462-fix-raddesktopalert-the-content-image-cannot-be-set

Currently, the possible solution that I can suggest is to set the RadDesktopAlert.Popup.Image image property to the desired icon.

I hope this information helps. If you have any additional questions, please let me know. 

Regards,
    Dess
    Progress Telerik
    Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
  3. wiquezada
    wiquezada avatar
    8 posts

Posted 12 Apr 2018 in reply to Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Sr. Link to this post

Hi Dess,

Thanks for your help, the information was very useful!

Best regards,

William