I tried sorting on multiple columns as indicated in this post:
but still the data appears correctly in Firefox and IE but does not appear correctly in chrome.
Note that this happens only for grouped data and i tried using the following configuration:
theme: $(document).data("kendoSkin") || $.cookie("theme"),
font: "14px Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"
where I tried multi column sort, first by the group field then followed by the category field
i also tried single column sort (either group field or categoryField alone)
The charts appear properly in Firefox and IE when i sort using a single field (the group field alone)