ClientGroupHeaderColumnTemplate prefers "data.FIELDNAME.sum" to "aggregates.FIELDNAME.sum" when using more than 7 aggregates. < 7 aggregates, either one works. Adding an 8th aggregate = "no bueno".
I kept getting an error on grouping if I added an 8th aggregate. With 7 or less aggregates, there didn't seem to be a problem.
I changed my ClientGroupHeaderColumnTemplate to use "data.FIELD.sum" instead of "aggregates.FIELD.sum" and the problem went away, but the problem seems to only exist after the 7th aggregate.
I'm not using all of the aggregates in the same ClientGroupHeaderColumnTemplate. Just adding a new line in the datasource to enable an aggregate on another column (> 7) triggered the fail.
If someone can advise what I might be doing wrong (other than using excessive aggregates), please advise.