This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Checkbox Column

3 Answers 107 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rob Blinzler
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob Blinzler asked on 05 Feb 2010, 08:27 PM
I'm trying to add a column with checkboxes that represent a boolean value to my gridview.

The examples I've seen so far follow the pattern:

<telerik:GridViewDataColumn IsReadOnly="True" DataMemberBinding="{Binding ID}">
                    <telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellTemplate>
                        <DataTemplate>
<CheckBox />
                        </DataTemplate>
                    </telerik:GridViewDataColumn.CellTemplate>
                </telerik:GridViewDataColumn>

But, The CellTemplate, for some reason, is not available to me, what am I missing?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 08 Feb 2010, 06:59 AM
Hello,

CellTemplate was introduced more than a year ago - it seems that you have very old grid build.

Kind regards,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Follow the status of features or bugs in PITS and vote for them to affect their priority.
Rob Blinzler
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Feb 2010, 10:03 PM
Thanks for your response Vlad.

Can we update the version we have without needing to buy a new license? If so how?
Lin
Telerik team
answered on 09 Feb 2010, 08:32 AM
Hello Rob,

We offer different renewal and upgrade options depending of your license expiration date. I checked our records and was not able to find a registered license under your account. Could you please let me know under which acount your license was registered and I will send you detailed information for your renewal or upgarde options.

Greetings,
Lin
the Telerik team

Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Follow the status of features or bugs in PITS and vote for them to affect their priority.
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Rob Blinzler
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vlad
Telerik team
Rob Blinzler
Top achievements
Rank 1