This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Can we merge the forms designed in Telerik 2011 Q2 and Q3 ?

1 Answer 59 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Thiru
Top achievements
Rank 1
Thiru asked on 16 Feb 2012, 08:23 AM
Hi,

We are a group of developers developing in various place and finally will merge all the forms in one place.

Let me know if a person developed an application using Telerik 2011 Q3
and another one developed using Telerik 2011 Q2
(For Example: we have totally 10 forms. 7 forms were designed in Telerik2011 Q3 and 3 were designed in Telerik2011 Q2
we like to open forms developed in Telerik2011 Q3 in a system having telerik 2011 Q2 )
if we do so. Its getting error. (please refer attached image file to see the error page)
I mean its getting error while merging Telerik 2011 Q3 with Telerik 2011 Q2

I request Telerik Support team to give a solution as quick as possible. 

Note: I have attached the Err.Page screen shot.

Please reply as soon as possible.
Regards,
Thiru.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
answered on 17 Feb 2012, 02:22 PM
Hi Thiru,

Your question has already been answered in the other thread you have opened. Please see our answer there for more information.

We kindly ask you to use just one support channel to contact us. Posting the same questions more than once slows down our response time because we will need to review and address two or more tickets instead of one. Moreover, support threads are handled according to license and time of posting, so if it is an urgent issue, we suggest that you use a support ticket, which would be handled before a forum thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Ivan Petrov
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Thiru
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
Share this question
or