This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Background Image

1 Answer 778 Views
Report Designer (standalone)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Adrián
Top achievements
Rank 1
Adrián asked on 13 Sep 2018, 07:05 AM

Why can not I change the background image position? My case: I need an image exactly on the spot , including the page footer. If I know the image can be embedded to include the page footer only through the background. How do I set the position of the image?

Best regards

Adrián Petráš

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Todor
Telerik team
answered on 17 Sep 2018, 03:29 PM
Hello Adrián,

The Background image can be used to set the entire background of a report section/item. Therefore, it does not have properties related to its position or size. When its Repeat property is set to 'NoRepeat', the image will be displayed once, starting from the top left corner of the report section/item.

To display an image starting from a specified location inside a report section you can use PictureBox item. Then you can place other report items over it (i.e. to overlap with the PictureBox).

Another approach is to use a Panel in the report section, place it where the image should appear and set its Background image. You can insert some items in the Panel and leave others outside. Overlapping between the Panel and report items is also possible.

Regards,
Todor
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Report Designer (standalone)
Asked by
Adrián
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Todor
Telerik team
Share this question
or