In short I have replicated the following example:
https://github.com/telerik/ui-for-aspnet-mvc-examples/tree/master/window/KendoWindow-Ajax-Form
And it works just fine. Only difference is the new row is added in it's correct spot in the grid, and not on the top as per usual. How can I, using the example linked to, place the new row on the top?
Hi,
Is there a simple way to view more detail around what is causing an issue with a client template?
I have a situation where I have a grid, and I want a child grid in the detail, but when i call render all i get is an error in Chrome saying "Invalid Template" and a bunch of gumpf after that.
Thanks,
Bruce
Hi,
In my MVC project, I copied sample code(See below example)
in my Index.cshtml file. I did not write server side function Excel_Export_Save() anywhere. Why below setting still worked in
my project?
Furthermore, I
changed "Excel_Export_Save" to other things, it still worked.
What is the meaning of “.ProxyURL(Url.Action("Excel_Export_Save",
"Grid"))” then? Thanks.
…
.Excel(excel
=> excel
.FileName("Kendo
UI Grid Export.xlsx")
.Filterable(true)
.ProxyURL(Url.Action("Excel_Export_Save",
"Grid"))
Hi,
im using mvc to bind my autocomplete list and use it,to do so,my controller is like:
public Jsonresult Index()
{
//List of parks and turbines while searching
var turbineWindparkList=(from d in DB.Accessinfo
select new OverViewAutoComeplete {
ParkName=d.windpark_name,
TurbineName=d.turbine_name
}).Take(10).ToList();
return Json(turbineWindparkList, JsonRequestBehavior.AllowGet);
}
in my view :
<div><input id="inputAutoComplete" /></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
@(Html.Kendo().AutoComplete()
.Name("inputAutoComplete") //The name of the AutoComplete is mandatory. It specifies the "id" attribute of the widget.
.DataTextField("ParkName") //Specify which property of the Product to be used by the AutoComplete.
.DataSource(source =>
{
source.Read(read =>
{
read.Action("Index", "Overview"); //Set the Action and Controller names.
})
.ServerFiltering(true); //If true, the DataSource will not filter the data on the client.
})
)
i dont know whats wrong with my controller which i cant reach to view on page load,and even if i use Actionresult to reach view,i get javascript error on the part razor command
Is there any way to detect an event AFTER an item has been added to a ListBox? The existing add event fires before the item is added.
My use case is that I have two connected ListBoxes. The second listbox contains a template that I need to run some jQuery in to modify the contents based on the item data, so the item needs to have been created before the script is run?
I have a drop down that responds to type-ahead. If I have a list of items 'Aitem, Bitem, Citem' and I type in the dropdown 'C' I get the input box filled in with 'Citem'. That works just fine. Is what I want is if 'Citem' is in the drop down list and focus is lost an 'automatic' selection occurs. From various documentation I have come up with
var wrapper = kendoDropDownList.wrapper;
wrapper.blur(function (e) {
// What goes here?
});
I have found that this function does get called when I lose focus and the argument 'e' is not undefined. But I am not sure how to get what is in the input box currently or a reference to the dropdown options. Any idea how I would do that?
Thank you.
