Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to to the use DateRangePicker for selecting a range of months instead of days. I currently have the following code:
@(Html.Kendo().DateRangePicker()
.Name("MonthlyDatePicker")
.HtmlAttributes(new { style = "width: 100%" })
.Events(e => e.Change("onMonthlyChange"))
.Start("year")
.Depth("year")
.Format("MM yyyy")
)
This code appears the way I want it to but does not allow the user to select a month. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Hi,
How do we set the series colours on an AJAX MVC Bar chart.
there is an option to set the colors but doesnt seem to matter what is entered nothing works
@(Html.Kendo().Chart<CML.Models.TopRequestersSample_Result>()
.Name("TopRequesters")
.SeriesColors()
.Title("Top 10 Requesters by Sample Count")
.Legend(legend => legend.Position(ChartLegendPosition.Bottom))
.DataSource(ds => ds.Read(read => read.Action( "GetTopRequesters","Dash" ) ))
.Series( s => { s.Bar( a => a.Total ); } )
.CategoryAxis(ca => {
ca
.Categories( a => a.DisplayName )
.Name( "Requester" );
})
I used the solution (slightly modified for my use case) referenced in the docs to add a new row when tabbing out of the last editable column in the last row. However, when the new row is added, the changes made to that last editable cell are lost. How do I prevent that from happening?
Here's my code. The "return false;" was necessary to prevent the focus going to the second column of the new row. The undesired behavior is occurring whether or not I include it.
$(document).ready(function () { var grid = $("#ReceivingReportGrid").data("kendoGrid"); grid.tbody.on("keydown", function (e) { if (e.keyCode == 9) { if ($(e.target).closest('td').is(':nth-last-child(2)') && $(e.target).closest('tr').is(':last-child')) { grid.addRow(); return false; } } });});
I have 2 comboBox(s) on a grid. When the user clicks the edit button, I want the values that are in the comboBox to stay, currently they blank out. Why is it doing this, and what's the simple solution.
I'm having a VERY odd problem.
I have an application with a number of date/time pickers. When running the application locally, all date times are displayed correctly, and stored correctly in the database.
When the application is published to Azure, there's an issue. For example, if a user adds a record with a date of 8/1/2019, then saves / refreshes. The record is displayed with a date of 7/31/2019 (date minus 1). In this scenario, the correct date is still being stored in the database.
It's seems likely that something is amiss with Azure (since there are no issues when running locally) but I'm not sure where I should be looking. I checked the obvious stuff (time zones, etc) but couldn't find anything that accounts for this odd behavior.
Has anyone experienced this issue before? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Is any way to access kendo controls in EditorTemplate?
If I have
@Html.Kendo().DropDownList().Name("Name1").HtmlAttributes(new { style = "width:100%;" })
int EditorTemplate
In Edit event of grid or inside EditorTemplate attempt to access kendo controls returns undefined value like
$("#Name1").data("kendoDropDownList") is undefined.
It undefined in edit event, it undefined anywhere I believe due to control is not being initialized yet.

Looking for info on editor templates. Link is broken.
https://docs.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/helpers/grid/templating/editor-templates
Hello,
I'm trying to use autocomplete in a Batch Editing Grid. After selecting a value from the autocomplete list when I leave the field the old value stay in the text zone. See attachment to understand better.
This is my view.
@(Html.Kendo().Grid<SafetyStudioWeb.Areas.Maintenance.ViewModels.Equipe.EquipemModell>() .Name("Equipement") .Columns(columns => { columns.Bound(p => p.DateIntervention).Format("{0:yyyy-MM-dd}").Width(70).HtmlAttributes(new { style = "text-align:center" }); columns.Bound(p => p.NombreHeuresUtilisationIntervention).Width(50).HtmlAttributes(new { style = "text-align:center" }); columns.Bound(p => p.ResponsableEntretienIntervention).Width(80).EditorTemplateName("AutoCompleteResponsableEntretienIntervention"); columns.Command(command => { command.Destroy(); }).HtmlAttributes(new { style = "text-align:center" }).Width(95); }) .ToolBar(toolBar => { toolBar.Create(); toolBar.Save(); }) .Editable(editable => editable.Mode(GridEditMode.InCell)) .HtmlAttributes(new { style = "font-size:11px;height: 300px;" }) .Scrollable() .Selectable(s => s.Enabled(false)) .Pageable(pageable => pageable .Refresh(true) .ButtonCount(5)) .DataSource(dataSource => dataSource .Ajax() .Batch(true) .ServerOperation(false) .PageSize(100) .Model(model => { model.Field(field => field.DateIntervention).DefaultValue(System.DateTime.Now); }) .Sort(a => a.Add("DateIntervention").Descending()).Sort(a => a.Add("NombreHeuresUtilisationIntervention").Descending()) .Read(read => read.Action("SommaireEquipementIntervention", "Equipements", new { Id = Model.EquipementId })) .Create(create => create.Action("CreateEquipementIntervention", "Equipements", new { Id = Model.EquipementId })) .Update(update => update.Action("UpdateEquipementIntervention", "Equipements")) .Destroy(destroy => destroy.Action("DestroyEquipementIntervention", "Equipements")) ))
And the EditorTemplate :
@model string@(Html.Kendo().AutoComplete() .Name("ResponsableEntretienIntervention") .Filter(FilterType.StartsWith) .MinLength(0) .HtmlAttributes(new { style = "width:100%" }) .DataSource(source => { source.Read(read => { read.Action("ObtenirResponsable", "Equipements", new { area = "Maintenance" }) .Data("onAdditionalDataResponsableEntretienIntervention"); }) .ServerFiltering(true); }))I try with @(Html.Kendo().AutoCompleteFor(m => m)… but it's worst. Everything diseapear.
I think I see with Developers Tools is the ID and Name of the control change for this (the name get _ and repeat) :
<input id="ResponsableEntretienIntervention_ResponsableEntretienIntervention" name="ResponsableEntretienIntervention.ResponsableEntretienIntervention" style="" type="text" value="" data-role="autocomplete" class="k-input" autocomplete="off" role="textbox" aria-haspopup="true" aria-disabled="false" aria-readonly="false" aria-owns="ResponsableEntretienIntervention_ResponsableEntretienIntervention_listbox" aria-autocomplete="list" data-bind="value:ResponsableEntretienIntervention.ResponsableEntretienIntervention">