I'm having an issue that I need help with.
First, I'll explain what I need to do. I need to set three properties on a Grid
1.- The "pageSizes" (the options on the "items per page" dropdown).
2. The "pageSize" (default page size for the grid).
3.- The "height".
I'm doing this using the "setOptions" method, like this:
grid.autoBind = false;
grid.setOptions({
groupable: true
, pageable: {
pageSizes: selPageSizes,
pageSize: selDefaultPageSize
}
, dataSource: { pageSize: selDefaultPageSize }
, height: selGridHeight
});
This is working fine, but I'm getting an error. The grid is refreshed after calling the .setOptions method (I understand that it is the expected behavior) and I get the "Cannot read property 'removeClass' of null" (screenshot attached, along with the screenshot of the code that is triggering this error).
I tried setting the "autoBind" property to "false" before calling the .setOptions method, but I'm still getting the error.
I've checked on the forum, and I found the following post:
https://www.telerik.com/forums/i-m-sometimes-getting-this-error-ucaught-typeerror-cannot-read-property-%27removeclass%27-of-undefined
I tried what was suggested there, but some things won't apply, and the others won't work (BTW, the first link is broken, which was the most promising one).
So, is there a way that I can prevent the grid to refresh after calling .setOptions? Or there's something that I can do to avoid the error, if the grid is refreshed?
Or is there any other way to set the three properties that I mentioned at the beginning of the post?
I have a requirement that on a page that already contains a number of widgets to display a window that contains the same widgets.
The problem is that the page and the partial view loaded in the window are created using
@Html.Kendo().XXXFor(m => m.Property)....
and have discovered that when I load the window the widget on the page disappear and the widget on the window is not created. Also there are a lot of errors in the kendo code.
Is there a way to change the name that is required by the telerik but to leave the input names as they are?

Hi everyone,
I have created a view page that displays four charts, now I want to PDF each of these charts on one page so four pages total.
So far I can export all four charts on a single page.
is there any way to achieve this, is it possible.
thanks
Ray

Hi All,
Just wondering where to find sample to invoke item command for checked item on my kendo grid using my custom button?
Also how to show that row is selected when I check the checkbox?
Lastly how to unchecked my header template checkbox when I change page?
columns.Bound(column => column.ProfileID).ClientTemplate("<input class='box' type='checkbox' value='#=ProfileID#' />").ClientHeaderTemplate("<input type='checkbox' id='selectAll' onclick='toggleSelection()' />").Width(40).Sortable(false).Filterable(false);Thanks in Advance
Ryan


I have a project that uses Kendo UI version 2019 R3 SP 1.
I got some issues when I do the sorting on the content that contains rich text editor (RTE).
I made some demo in the dojo (https://dojo.telerik.com/@septovan_nalysa/IsEgIxAQ)
You can open the demo try to move one of 2 contents.
The issues are the RTE that you moved:
1. becomes like a read-only/disabled field;
2. has empty value.
I tried to change the Kendo UI version 2021 R1 SP2 but I'm still facing the same issues.
Does anyone can help me?
Thanks.

I am having some issues with the MVC Wrappers for Kendo UI. It seems that IEnumerable does not support any aggregate values other than count. The exception that I get is: No generic method 'Sum' on type 'System.Linq.Enumerable' is compatible with the supplied type arguments and arguments. No type arguments should be provided if the method is non-generic. I am using System.LInq.Dynamic but this issue occurs without using a Dynamic query.
I am not sure how to get around this issues nor am I sure if it is a flaw with Kendo.
Controller
public ActionResult Index() { return View(); }public ActionResult Read([DataSourceRequest] DataSourceRequest request) { return GetView(request); }private IEnumerable<dynamic> GetData() { var db = new NwEntities(); return db.Products.Select("new(ProductID,ProductName,UnitPrice)"); }private JsonResult GetView(DataSourceRequest request) { return Json(GetData().ToDataSourceResult(request)); }View
@model IEnumerable<dynamic>@( Html.Kendo().Grid(Model).Name("Grid") .DataSource(ds => ds.Ajax() .Model(m => { m.Id("ProductID"); m.Field("ProductName", typeof(string)); m.Field("UnitPrice", typeof(decimal)); }) .Aggregates(aggregate => aggregate.Add(a => "UnitPrice").Count().Sum()) .Read(r => r.Action("Read", "Home")) ) .Columns(columns => { columns.Bound("ProductID"); columns.Bound("ProductName"); columns.Bound("UnitPrice").Format("{0:c}"); }) .Groupable())I have spent a week trying to get this to work with no luck and this is a critical issue.
Hi there. Here's my setup;
I have a grid and in the grid I bind to a column. The column has a template applied to it.
View
.Columns(current =>
{
current.Bound(p => p.CurrentMaterial).EditorTemplateName("ddl_Mixing_Materials_Current");
current.Group(g1 => g1.Title("Volumes")
.Columns(volume =>
{
volume.Bound(p => p.CurrentVol). EditorTemplateName("kIntegerNoSpinnerNoNegativesNamed"); <---//This one!
volume.Command(p => p.Custom("-20").Click("Remove20"));
})
);
Template
@model int?
@(Html.Kendo().NumericTextBoxFor(m => m)
.Name("NumericTextBox") <-- I know this will confuse the bounding - I changed just to make next step clearer
.HtmlAttributes(new { style = "width:100%" })
.Decimals(0)
.Placeholder("")
.Min(0)
.Max(500) <-- this is what I need to set after data binding!
.Spinners(false)
)
So the issue is, I need to set the max of each column depending on the object bound to it. Each object has a 'maxVolume' that I want to use to set the 'max' value in the template. However - I looked at the API page and I tried to access the numberTextBox like it suggests, but the textbox is always 'undefined'. Here's the script and how I'm trying to access the NumericTextBox
Script
function dataBound(e) {
var grid = this;
grid.tbody.find("tr[role='row']").each(function () {
var model = grid.dataItem(this);
var maxValue = model.MaxVolume;
alert(maxValue); <-- All good
var test2 = $(this).find("#NumericTextBox");
alert(test2); <-- Object found
var numericTextBox2 = $('#CurrentVol').data('numerictextbox');
alert(numericTextBox2); <-- 'Undefined'
var numericTextBox3 = $(this).find("#NumericTextBox").data('kendoNumericTextBox');
alert(numericTextBox3); < -- Still 'undefined'
});
}
So I'm clearly missing something. Is there some extra bit of traversal I need to do in my script because of the looping through grid rows I do? Am I looking for the wrong .data() type?
Any help would be great. thanks.

