Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
3 answers
152 views
I have a RadDatePicker control on a form and I use the following script to reset the form fields after I save the data through an AJax call:

$.fn.clearForm = function () {
    return this.each(function () {
        var type = this.type, tag = this.tagName.toLowerCase();
        if (tag == 'form' || tag == 'div'||tag=='tr'||tag=='td')
            return $(':input', this).clearForm();
        if (type == 'text' || type == 'password' || tag == 'textarea')
            this.value = '';
        else if (type == 'checkbox' || type == 'radio')
            this.checked = false;
        else if (tag == 'select')
            this.selectedIndex = '';
    });
};

If after filling out the form and saving it I clear the fields, using the above jQuery script, the required field validation I have set up for the RadDatepicker fires even if you select a date. If I try the isEmpty() client call on the control it returns false so it does have a value. If you type a date manually in the input field in stead of selecting it through the calendar the required field validation does not fire.
The problem is obviously the script I use to clear the form fields as it works fine if I do not reset the fields. Can you tell me how I could/should go about this?
Tsvetina
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
2 answers
421 views
Hi!

I need to make the image of an ImageButton in a ColumnTemplate  placed on the grid is replaced by another when  the MouseOver event occurrs. 

Somebody help-me?
Eduardo Chiletto
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
2 answers
106 views
I am trying ot add a signature line to the end of the grid when the user exports. So far I am unsuccessful. After reading through the online help I still cannot seem to get it working. Has anyone added extras to the .pdf export? if so can someone point me in the right direction. The code I am using is below.

Thanks

Protected Sub RadGridSearchresults_PdfExporting(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As Telerik.Web.UI.GridPdfExportingArgs) Handles RadGridSearchresults.PdfExporting
      Dim myHTMLCode As String = "Signature ___________________________________"
      source.ExportOutput = source.ExportOutput.Replace("</body>", myHTMLCode + "</body>")
  End Sub
Dwayne Starkey
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
1 answer
77 views
Hello,

Please see attached image. When RadComboBox is set enabled false then there is there is weared look to it. What could be the reason to it ? How to make it usual.

Thanks,
Prayag
Yana
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
1 answer
116 views
Hi guys,

I've tried to use this workaround for Flash Manager:

http://www.telerik.com/support/kb/aspnet-ajax/editor/inserting-object-tags-via-the-media-manager.aspx

However, it doesn't work. When I trying to save changes, I get the following JS error:

"'paramString is undefined".

Does anybody know this problem (or have the solution)?
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
4 answers
149 views
OK i have a grid with multirow edit. The issue I am running into is when i click to update 1 row and edit column 3, then click to edit row 5 the previous data is lost.

The only way around this is to click edit on ALL the row first that i desired to edit then perform my data entry.

Or place all rows in edit mode which makes the page take a LOT longer to load
Martin
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
1 answer
61 views
Hi,

Issue-1:
 table inside Div. both are restricted from drag/drop.
The user is still able to drag/drop beside table inside Div. (See attached explainaton Explain1.jpg)

Issue-2:
When I am using PDF Export feature i.e. ContentFilters="PdfExportFilter", it automatically changes my table widths to "0px" when I switch from Design mode to Html mode i.e.
    From <table width="100%">   to   <table width="100%" style="width:0px;">
and it also adds <Colgroup> <Cols /> tags...

How can I avoid this additional style?

Thanks,
Piyushkumar
Dobromir
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
1 answer
69 views
Hi Telerik,

I found a bug in the *Manager dialog. Adding a media element in the editor design mode, then you open the *Manager (FileManager, FlashManager, MediaManager and TemplateManager) dialog window, the media element you added will display over the *Manager dialog.

How to reproduce:

1. open the following link:
     http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/xhtmlvalidatortrackchangesformatcodeblockdialogs/defaultcs.aspx
2. open MediaManager, choose PublicRelations -> RadNavigation.avi, insert it
3. open one of Managers ( FileManager, FlashManager, MediaManager or TemplateManager )

thanks in advance,

Lan


 
Rumen
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
5 answers
205 views

chart.DefaultView.ChartArea.AxisX.MajorGridLinesVisibility =

 

Visibility.Visible;

 


The above line draws the major grid lines.  Is there a way to show only every 4th major grid line?

Thanks,
--Jeff
Evgenia
Telerik team
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
1 answer
452 views
Hi All,

Can any one tell me how to apply the watermark in textbox at the runtime?



Bharat
Shinu
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 23 Nov 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?