Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer
89 views
hide expand collapse as creates problem in export with GridTableView.
Princy
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 06 Dec 2010
6 answers
799 views
How to bind content in radeditor inside the gridview?
Im using the code below but it doesnt work.

<telerik:RadEditor ID="radEditorID run="server" EditModes="Design" Skin="WebBlue" ToolsFile="Telerik/EditorToolsFile.xml"  Height="80px" Width="450px" >                                           
                        <Content>'<%# Bind("Customer_Name") %>'</Content>
</telerik:RadEditor>       

This is the error that is throwing.
A call to Bind must be assigned to a property of a control inside a template.   at System.Web.UI.ControlBuilder.AppendSubBuilder(ControlBuilder subBuilder)
   at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.AppendSubBuilder(ControlBuilder builder, ControlBuilder subBuilder)
   at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ProcessCodeBlock(Match match, CodeBlockType blockType, String text)
   at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseStringInternal(String text, Encoding fileEncoding)
   at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.ParseString(String text, VirtualPath virtualPath, Encoding fileEncoding)



I found some posting in the forum but I think this is the old radeditor for the prometheus theres no content property inline.

<telerik:RadEditor ID="RadEditor1" Content=' <%# Bind("ShortDescription") %>'  runat="server"></telerik:RadEditor>

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-bdeceh.aspx


Jayesh Goyani
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 06 Dec 2010
1 answer
81 views
We have a requirement to display different activities on a single horizontal row/bar with different color for each of the activity. The activities can occur multiple times during a day and have a start time
     <---activity 1 ---><---activity 2---><------------activity 3-------------><activity 1><---activity 3--->
10:00                   11:00                 12:00                                      14:30          15:00                 16:00


ActivityDate                                       ActivityCode
2010-11-29 01:52:12.810                       40
2010-11-29 02:30:14.927                       45
2010-11-29 03:52:16.343                       50
2010-11-29 04:30:17.847                       55
2010-11-29 05:52:19.727                       60

Is there a chart type suitable for and are there any examples.

Thanks for any help.
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Dec 2010
2 answers
448 views
Hi,
Thanks in advance,
basically I m using my own controls which are inherited by RAD controls .
And Now i m using my first column as a client setting checkbox.
now my requiremnt is little bit change and now I want that i m using same my own grid but in that grid there is issue
when i m going to replace that checkBox in side the ClientSettingCheckBox type column to another controls that is simple "Imgae" in obly two rows but I have no solution that how I'll do this..

Please suggest me...

Thanks Regards,
Ravi Kumar Kamboj
Developer
Ravi Kumar Kamboj
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Dec 2010
4 answers
440 views
I have RadWindow opened as modal within page. RadWindow has the only button (LinkButton):

<asp:LinkButton ID="lbProceed" runat="server" CausesValidation="false" OnClientClick="radWnd.Hide();" OnClick="Proceed_Event">Proceed</asp:LinkButton>

So when i click button clients script hides RadWindow and postback doesn't occurs (FF 3.6.12) but when i remove client click event it works ok. On Chrome 7 it works with client side event but i get javascript errors "Failed to load resource" ref to my radwindow page just after postback.

Another one thing... If I hide RadWindow from OnClientClick (as descibed above) and after postback on page load form javascript i am trying to change radwindow size or/and its position:
 GetRadWindow().setSize(GetRadWindow().getWindowBounds().width, height);
                GetRadWindow().center();
$(document).ready(function () {
   GetRadWindow().setSize(GetRadWindow().getWindowBounds().width, height);
   GetRadWindow().center();
});

RadWindow becomes visible again. But if i remove above javascript RadWindow will stay invisible after postback.

I use: Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2010.3.1109.40
cs137
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Dec 2010
3 answers
163 views

Hello All,

 

Need an urgent help.

I am using the Radmenuitem in a User Contol and in Master Page.

 

I am trying to highlight the menu selected with different color else the user is lost in which menu is looking into.

I have to work on the Client side code, becuase when i click on the Menus the Page Load doesn't get called the Menu.ascx file.

Please help me with Setting teh CSS class on Client side when the Menu item is clicked.

I tried using OnClientItemClicked() but seems no difference.

Please find the code below.

<radM:RadMenu ID="mnuImport" Width="90%" runat="server" Skin="Black" OnClientItemClicked="ClientCSS();" CssClass="menu">       
        <Items>      
            <radM:RadMenuItem Text="Home" NavigateUrl="../home.aspx"></radM:RadMenuItem>      
            <radM:RadMenuItem Text="File" NavigateUrl="../home.aspx"></radM:RadMenuItem>      
            <radM:RadMenuItem Text="Edit" NavigateUrl="../home.aspx"></radM:RadMenuItem>      
            <radM:RadMenuItem Text="View" NavigateUrl="../home.aspx"></radM:RadMenuItem>      
        </Items>      
</radM:RadMenu>   
    
    
function ClientCSS(sender, eventArgs)  
    { 
        var menu = $find("<%= rmstabmenu.ClientID %>"); 
        var item = menu.findItemByText(home); 
        if (item != null)  
        { 
            item.CssClass = "Focussed"; 
        } 
    } 
    
<style> 
.Focused   
    {   
            
      color: Red !important;   
      background-color: Yellow !important;   
    }   
</style>

sudhakar
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Dec 2010
3 answers
123 views

Do you have a control to mimics similar behavior http://www.lidpluss.com/themeforest/columbia-wp/ ?

Please refer the "Login & SignUp" link to the top! 

sitefinitysteve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
 answered on 06 Dec 2010
4 answers
109 views
Hi Guys,

We have just noticed that when pasting from word documents that there are <b> and <i> tags. We would prefer that they convert to <strong> and <em> respecively.

We added the MozEmStrong property to our configfile.xml but have found that this only works for Firefox (obviously!) and not for IE. Is there a way to make it work for IE??

Cheers,

clarky
Raj Gupta
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 Dec 2010
1 answer
162 views
Hi guys, I'm working with the menu and trying to set the transparency to the background colour of the first sublevel of the menu.

div.RadMenu .rmVertical .rmItem
       {    
           -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)";
           opacity: 0.3;  
           -moz-opacity: 0.3; 
           line-height: 25px;
           Text-indent: 10px;
           background-color: #1B3456;
           color: White;         
       }

The issue I'm having is that it is setting the transparency to the text it seems? How should I get the background to become transparent? Thanks in advance!

   div.RadMenu .rmVertical .rmItem 
        {     
           /* -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)"; 
            opacity: 0.3;   
            -moz-opacity: 0.3;  */
            line-height: 25px;
            Text-indent: 10px;
            background-color: #1B3456;
            color: White;          
        } 
   div.RadMenu .rmVertical .rmItem 
        {     
           /* -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)"; 
            opacity: 0.3;   
            -moz-opacity: 0.3;  */
            line-height: 25px;
            Text-indent: 10px;
            background-color: #1B3456;
            color: White;          
        } 
   div.RadMenu .rmVertical .rmItem 
        {     
           /* -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)"; 
            opacity: 0.3;   
            -moz-opacity: 0.3;  */
            line-height: 25px;
            Text-indent: 10px;
            background-color: #1B3456;
            color: White;          
        } 
   div.RadMenu .rmVertical .rmItem 
        {     
           /* -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)"; 
            opacity: 0.3;   
            -moz-opacity: 0.3;  */
            line-height: 25px;
            Text-indent: 10px;
            background-color: #1B3456;
            color: White;          
        } 
   div.RadMenu .rmVertical .rmItem 
        {     
           /* -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)"; 
            opacity: 0.3;   
            -moz-opacity: 0.3;  */
            line-height: 25px;
            Text-indent: 10px;
            background-color: #1B3456;
            color: White;          
        } 
 div.RadMenu .rmVertical .rmItem 
        {     
           /* -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)"; 
            opacity: 0.3;   
            -moz-opacity: 0.3;  */
            line-height: 25px;
            Text-indent: 10px;
            background-color: #1B3456;
            color: White;          
        } 
 div.RadMenu .rmVertical .rmItem 
        {     
           /* -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)"; 
            opacity: 0.3;   
            -moz-opacity: 0.3;  */
            line-height: 25px;
            Text-indent: 10px;
            background-color: #1B3456;
            color: White;          
        } 
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2010
1 answer
129 views
Dears,
I have the following CSS in Style.css file (All pages in the project have a link to Style.css file)
          .RadTreeView .rtLI
        {
            padding-bottom: 10px;
        }
        .RadTreeView .rtUL .rtUL
        {
            margin-top: 10px;
        }
        .RadTreeView .rtLast
        {
            padding-bottom: 0; /* prevent double-spacing */
        }
 

I want to apply it on one specific RadTreeView only. How can I specify the ID selector
Kamen Bundev
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Dec 2010
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?