or
<telerik:GridNumericColumnEditor ID="customNumeric" runat="server"><br> <NumericTextBox Width="70" /><br> </telerik:GridNumericColumnEditor>telerik:GridNumericColumn DataField="Area1" DataType="System.Decimal" HeaderText="Area1"<br> SortExpression="Area1" UniqueName="Area1" NumericType="Currency" DataFormatString="{0:c2}"<br> Aggregate="Sum" ColumnEditorID="customNumeric"><br> </telerik:GridNumericColumn><br> <telerik:GridNumericColumn DataField="Area2" DataType="System.Decimal" HeaderText="Area2"<br> SortExpression="Area2" UniqueName="Area2" NumericType="Currency" DataFormatString="{0:c2}"<br> Aggregate="Sum" ColumnEditorID="customNumeric"><br> </telerik:GridNumericColumn><telerik:RadDatePicker ID="RadDatePicker1" runat="server" dir="rtl"> </telerik:RadDatePicker><
DetailTables>
<telerik:GridTableView runat="server" AllowAutomaticDeletes="True" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource2" Width="100%" AllowFilteringByColumn="False"
AutoGenerateColumns="True" CommandItemDisplay="Top">
However, I have had to specify autogeneratecolumns because its not obvious to me at the moment how I define the columns for the details view using the object property builder for the grid. This is a problem because I don't want all of the columns to be visible. How do you create and define the details view?
| if ($find("<%=rdzLeft.ClientID%>").get_docks().length == 0) |
| { |
| var objEmptyZoneLoadingPanel = $find("<%=lpEmptyZone.ClientID%>"); |
| objEmptyZoneLoadingPanel.show("<%=rdzLeft.ClientID%>"); |
| } |
| <!-- Empty RadDockZone messages --> |
| <div runat="server" id="divEmptyLeftZone" class="DashboardItemPanelLeft_Empty">No Dashboard Items (Left)</div> |
| <div runat="server" id="divEmptyRightZone" class="DashboardItemPanelRight_Empty">No Dashboard Items (Right)</div> |
| <!-- RadDockLayout for dashboard items to go --> |
| <telerik:RadDockLayout runat="server" ID="rdlDockLayout"> |
| <telerik:RadDockZone runat="server" ID="rdzLeft" MinHeight="300px" CssClass="DashboardItemPanelLeft" HighlightedCssClass="HighlightedZone" /> |
| <telerik:RadDockZone runat="server" ID="rdzRight" MinHeight="300px" CssClass="DashboardItemPanelRight" HighlightedCssClass="HighlightedZone" /> |
| </telerik:RadDockLayout> |