This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Angular Report Viewer issue after upgrade to 12.1.18.620

1 Answer 268 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kanoo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kanoo asked on 12 Sep 2018, 01:14 PM

I'm facing report viewer issue after upgrading to Telerik.Reporting 12.1.18.620. I'm using NuGet Package.

The Problem is the report started to display like Image 1 after upgrade. 

I tried to fix it little bit by adding the below styles

.trv-report-page {
  height: 700px !important;
}
.trv-report-page > .sheet {
  height: 700px !important;
}

Now the report is showing but with 2 horizontal scrollbars as Image 2.

Here is my container style

const viewerContainerStyle = {
    position: 'relative',
    width: '100%',
    height: '800px',
    ['font-family']: 'ms sans serif'
  };

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Silviya
Telerik team
answered on 17 Sep 2018, 09:36 AM
Hi Kanoo,

From the attached screen shots it seems that Kendo stylesheet is not loaded correctly or referring older/different versions. Please make sure that you are referring the same versions of kendo styles - step 8 from How To: Use Angular Report Viewer with Angular CLI help article. I assume that the scroll bars appears because the report is wider than the sheet area.
Test running the sample Angular application that comes from Telerik Reporting installation directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\Progress\Telerik Reporting <VERSION>\Examples\Angular\CLI and compare your settings with the sample ones.
Additionally, it is not necessary to add any additional styles to .trv-report-page class. 

In case the issue still persist, open new support ticket and attach the problematic project for further investigation on our side.

Regards,
Silviya
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Domiciano
Top achievements
Rank 1
commented on 23 Feb 2022, 10:07 PM | edited

Good night.
I would like to know how to make it work in angular 12. I updated my system to angular 12 and it stopped working.

<tr-viewer
    [containerStyle]="viewerContainerStyle"
    [templateUrl]="'assets/dependencies/telerikReportViewerTemplate-sass.html'"
    [serviceUrl]="urlReport"
    [reportSource]="reportSource"
    [viewMode]="'INTERACTIVE'"
    [scaleMode]="'SPECIFIC'"
    [scale]="1.0">
</tr-viewer>
Neli
Telerik team
commented on 28 Feb 2022, 08:19 AM

Hi Domiciano,

We have tested upgrading our Angular demo which was version 8 to version 12, however, we haven't experienced issues after the upgrade. Can you please provide us with more details on the problem. Is there any specific error in the viewer? Are there any errors in the console of the browser? Note that using the Fiddler Jam extension might provide us with more details about the problem. For that reason, I will highly recommend installing it and sharing the log with us.

You may consider sending me an isolated runnable application that reproduces the problem, so I can test it locally and investigate it.

I will be looking forward to receiving an update from you. 

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Kanoo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Silviya
Telerik team
Share this question
or