This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Add a row

5 Answers 31 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
miri
Top achievements
Rank 1
miri asked on 15 Nov 2015, 07:10 AM

hello,

i want to add a button on the end of the rows how can i make it?

i attach a picture that i made in photoshop,I want to make it look the same as the picture

thank. 

miri.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
answered on 18 Nov 2015, 01:49 PM
Hi Miri,

There are a couple of approaches that you can take in order to achieve the needed behavior. 
You can create a custom Button Column that derives from the GridViewColumn class or you can edit the Cell Template of the GridViewColumn. Both scenarios are described in the following article from our documentation page - Add a Button Column. Please, review it and update me if it was helpful.

Regards,
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
miri
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Nov 2015, 10:05 AM
Hello,
I think that got me wrong,
I do not mean the button of tin
But the mean Lcftorsl +
Attached is a new image

Thanks for your help and kindness
Petya
Telerik team
answered on 23 Nov 2015, 03:49 PM
Hello Miri,

If you would like to add a button and on click to insert a new row in the RadGridView, I suggest you check the following article from our documentation page - Adding new entries. I have created a sample project for you to which you can refer and modify so that it reflects your scenario. Please, review it and update me if it suits your needs.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
miri
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Nov 2015, 05:40 AM

Thank for your answer, but it not exactli what i whant, the problem with this answer

that i have a lot of rows in my RadGridView, so i have a heigh to my RadGridView, and i have a Scroll viewr,

so i whant that the button should be at the end of the ragGridView, but into the scroll viewer!!! (i used the auto radGrigView scrol viewer).

miri.

Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
answered on 25 Nov 2015, 04:30 PM
Hello Miri,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to add such button within the ScrollViewer of the RadGridView. Adding one will interfere with the UI Virtualization of the control, which is vital for the overall performance. Another approach you could take is to use the GridViewNewRow functionality. Please, refer to the following article - Adding Rows.

Regards,
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik
Tags
GridView
Asked by
miri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
miri
Top achievements
Rank 1