This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Subreports

1 Answer 17 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Edd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Edd asked on 26 Nov 2013, 06:30 PM
Good day all,
Please am using 2013 Q3 reporting to design a terminal report for students and i am facing a very big challenge and wish some one can help me.
I have being able to design the the terminal report which has parameters of ClassNo, AcademicYear, and Term.
But what i wanna do is that i have a sub report that calculates the totalscores for each students in all Subjects and rank them for the particular class.
The problem here is that when i bring the subreport into the terminal report am not able to view only the rank for the particular student but instead all the ranks of the student appear.
How can i pass a parameter to view only the rank of a particular student using the StudID.
Any idea as to how to solve it or a better way of designing terminal reports would be much appreciated please.....................

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
IvanY
Telerik team
answered on 29 Nov 2013, 02:46 PM
Hello Edd,

Please check this help article - SubReport, the section Passing Parameters to a SubReport. You can pass a parameter to your subreports and use its value to filter the results.

Regards,
IvanY
Telerik

New HTML5/JS REPORT VIEWER with MOBILE AND TOUCH SUPPORT available in Telerik Reporting Q3 2013! Get the new Reporting version from your account or download a trial.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Edd
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
IvanY
Telerik team
Share this question
or