This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

ReportViewer

1 Answer 52 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
William
Top achievements
Rank 1
William asked on 03 Jul 2013, 07:51 PM
I have created a form (ReportViewerTelerik.cs) with a telerik reportviewer(reportVeiwer1) on the form.  I have created an InstanceReportSource(TelContractirs) in a different event.  I want to use the reportviewer in that event by ReportViewerTelerik myReportViewer = new ReportViewerTelerik(); and then pass the reportdocument (TelContractirs.ReportDocument = currRpt;) to the reportviewer.reportsource.

The problem is that in the event private void exportTelerik(Telerik.Reporting.Report currRpt, string saveLocation) I can instantiate the reportviewer form ReportViewerTelerik myReportViewer = new ReportViewerTelerik(); but when i try myReportViewer.reportViewer1 my intellisense does not give me reportviewer1 as an option in the dropdown thus i then cannot pass the currRpt to the reportsource.

Thanks for the help with my dilemma.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivan Hristov
Telerik team
answered on 05 Jul 2013, 12:57 PM
Hello William,

You can expose the ReportViewer in your ReportViewerTelerik form through a read-only property like this:
public Telerik.ReportViewer.WinForms.ReportViewer ReportViewer
{
    get
    {
        return this.reportViewer1;
    }
}

Regards,
Ivan Hristov
Telerik

Have you tried the new visualization options in Telerik Reporting Q2 2013? You can get them from your account.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
William
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivan Hristov
Telerik team
Share this question
or