This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

6.2.12.1017 to 7.0. 13.220

1 Answer 45 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Louis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
Louis asked on 13 Mar 2013, 11:53 PM
Well,

Can you tell me why all my reports become "out of order" when I update to the 7.0. 13.220?  More, It's impossible to edit in design!

See attachement...

I hope I don't have to recreate from scrach !

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 14 Mar 2013, 02:47 PM
Hello,

In Q1 2013 we have removed the obsolete properties in question. Generally changed API in the designer is best handled manually by opening a report in the report designer and making a small change e.g. turn on/off the report snap grid, move a textbox a little etc and the report would be serialized with the new proper API without any need for manual intervention. However this will only work for types that are obsolete and not yet removed. Thus our suggestion is to downgrade to a previous official release for example Q3 2012 SP1 , for the downgrade process you can still use the upgrade wizard. After the successful downgrade and project build you have to update the obsolete code as instructed and then you can successfully upgrade to Telerik Reporting Q1 2013 release.

Generally prior removing any types or properties we keep them obsolete for several Qs. Thus our suggestion is after an upgrade to check the project build warning and to handle any obsolete code warnings.

All the best,
Peter
the Telerik team

Telerik Reporting Q1 2013 available for download with impressive new visualizations. Download today from your account.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Louis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Iron
Answers by
Peter
Telerik team