This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Custom Filtering Control

1 Answer 50 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Nick Anderson
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nick Anderson asked on 06 Aug 2012, 07:45 PM
A while ago I built a custom Filtering Control for a boolean column based upon this article http://www.telerik.com/help/wpf/gridview-filtering-custom-filtering-controls.html (Shown in BeforeUpdate.png).  It worked fine in version 2012.1.326.40. I have recently updated our version to 2012.2.725.40 and it now shows as AfterUpdate.png. the code I have in the method that Implement IFilteringControl.Prepare does get hit when the control is shown, it just is showing what looks to be the default filtering control and not my custom one.

I have used Style Templates for almost every part of the RadGridView, is there one I just need to update or something? Just not sure how to fix the issue since all i did was update to your latest Telerik version. Was there something that was changed which disabled custom Filter controls?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 07 Aug 2012, 08:18 AM
Hello Nick,

Thank you for the feedback.

Indeed, the result you get with the new version is quite different from the one with the previous version. We would ask you to send us a sample project where the problem can be seen. We will debug it on our side and will check what is going on.

In order to attach your project you need to open a support ticket.

Regards,
Yordanka
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading Telerik DevCraft Ultimate.

Tags
GridView
Asked by
Nick Anderson
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yordanka
Telerik team
Share this question
or