This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

3D Charts

3 Answers 224 Views
Report Designer (standalone)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Andrew
Top achievements
Rank 1
Andrew asked on 05 Dec 2016, 09:50 PM
Hello

Is it possible to insert 3D charts through the report designer?  Or with the Visual Studio design interface?  I've seen the blurb about RadCharts, can I use those outside out the UI ASP framework?

Thanks
Andrew

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 06 Dec 2016, 09:44 AM
Hi Andrew,

3D Charts are not supported by the Reporting Graph item. If you already have the charts, you can save them as images and load them in the report via PictureBox item. For example check Display Telerik Kendo UI Chart in a Telerik Reporting PictureBox item.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Andrew
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Dec 2016, 03:41 PM
How would I get the 3D charts / graphs?  

I have a reporting reset service in Visual Studio that is handling the reports, I also have a reporting library in Visual Studio.  I can't find anyway to make a 3D graph / chart, not matter what I look at.
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 07 Dec 2016, 12:39 PM
Hi Andrew,

Telerik Reporting does not support 3D charts. You can use any third-party library having support for 3D charts capable of saving the produced chart as an image (Google Charts, Kendo UI chart with custom visualization and etc.).

Once you have the image, it can be loaded in a report via Picturebox item as in the example in Display Telerik Kendo UI Chart in a Telerik Reporting PictureBox item.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Report Designer (standalone)
Asked by
Andrew
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stef
Telerik team
Andrew
Top achievements
Rank 1