This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

End-user report designer

2 Answers 106 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marta
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marta asked on 26 Feb 2010, 02:41 PM
Hi again,

One of the issues we are interested in is a end-user report designer. I just red in the post Known limitations of Telerik Reporting that "End-user report designer is available at the moment", but I didn't found any positive reference to it in the documentation neither in other posts. Am I missreading? Otherwise, where can I find information about it?

Thanks,
Marta

Ps. By searching in the forum, I early realised that many people ask for this question in the past, hence I would have liked to skip old messages and just read the recent ones, but I couldn't identify the post date in the search results. Maybe it would be a good idea to add this details to them?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Marta
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Mar 2010, 12:40 PM
Hi,

I just saw, the sentence has been changed. Also just a misunderstanding.
Is there any information about, when this feature will be available?

Marta
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 02 Mar 2010, 02:52 PM
Hi Marta,

Thank you for your interest in our product.

We currently don’t have an end user report designer. It is a great idea and it is part of our future plans. Once we start working on it, the Reporting RoadMap would be updated accordingly.
Indeed there was a typo in that particular post you had send us a link to and we have fixed it.

About the search results having dates -  it's a nice idea and we have logged it in our features request list.

Your Telerik points have been updated as a token of gratitude for your involvement.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other ideas that might help us to improve the product and its functionality.

Kind regards,
Peter
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Marta
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Marta
Top achievements
Rank 1
Peter
Telerik team