This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

An error has occured while processing htmltextbox

1 Answer 208 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sunita
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sunita asked on 04 Sep 2009, 06:00 PM

I am getting the error message "An error has occured while processing htmltextbox"  when the report is rendered.  I checked and the data contains only the supported tags and I have the code in place to convert the data to lower case html tags. 
Find below a sample html mark up contained in that field.

<p>.</p><br><br><p><strong>TORQUE MAKEUP</strong><br>Witnessed Make-Up of the Following:<br><br><b>Assembly Description:</b> &nbsp; <br><b>ID Nos.: P/N:, S/O:, S/N: </b>&nbsp; <br><b>Technician and Certification: </b>&nbsp; <br><b>Licensed Thread Representative:</b> &nbsp; <br><b>Vendor:</b> &nbsp; <br><b>Equipment:</b> &nbsp; <br><b>Load Cell Calibration Date:</b> &nbsp; <br><b>Procedure: </b>&nbsp; <br><b>Thread Form:</b> &nbsp; <br><b>Dope type:</b> &nbsp; <br><b>Torque Range</b> </p>  <ul>  <li>Minimum torque: </li>  <li>Optimum torque: </li>  <li>Maximum torque: </li>  <li>Shoulder torque:</li></ul><b>Actual Values </b>&nbsp; <br><b>Actual torque: </b>&nbsp; <br><b>Actual Shoulder: </b>&nbsp; <br><b>Torque stripe: </b>&nbsp; <br><b>Results: </b>&nbsp; <br><b>Remarks: </b>&nbsp; <br><br><br /> 

What am i doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 07 Sep 2009, 03:38 PM
Hello Sunita,

We've not been able to reproduce any errors with the markup you've provided (see 2 screenshots). Please elaborate on steps to reproduce and how you "feed" the data to the HtmlTextBox.

Best wishes,
Steve
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Sunita
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve
Telerik team
Share this question
or