This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

2018 R2 Approximate Release Date?

3 Answers 31 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Russell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Russell asked on 09 May 2018, 01:08 PM
Can you give us a rough estimate of when the 2018 R2 release will be available? For the past two years, it has happened on May 4th, but I can't find any news or even builds on the R2 track. I am delaying the release of a new application based on the expectation of a bug being fixed in this release, but if it's going to be weeks further, I'd like to know that so that I can adjust my plans accordingly.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alex
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 May 2018, 02:54 PM

I've been looking as well, and the only thing I've been able to find is this from a blogpost about conversational UI

"Download a Devcraft trial now to play around with our controls for free, and we will automatically include you in a notice to customers and all trial holders when the feature is ready on May 16th."

Russell
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 May 2018, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the info, that reads like it is the planned date.
Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 11 May 2018, 06:12 AM
Hello Russell,

I can confirm that the Kendo UI R2 release is scheduled for the middle of next week. You can also find out more about what is to come with the new release in the Kendo UI Roadmap.

Regards,
Dimitar
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Russell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alex
Top achievements
Rank 1
Russell
Top achievements