This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

100% piece in pie chart does not work in IE8

5 Answers 62 Views
Charts
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Pulseweb
Top achievements
Rank 1
Pulseweb asked on 14 Jan 2014, 01:02 PM
Hi,

I have some automatically generated pies. If the pie is in one piece, the pie is not shown at all in IE8. In other browsers there's no problem. 

This problem seems to be related with the problem in http://www.kendoui.com/forums/kendo-ui-dataviz/chart/kendoui-pie-chart-problem.aspx, but according to that thread, the bug should have already been fixed.

I'm using kendo.dataviz.min.js and kendo.dataviz.chart.min.js. Both have version v2013.3.1119

I attached a screenshot of IE8 and IE11. Never mind that the pie in IE8 is a bit chopped of at the edges, I'm over that now.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik team
answered on 14 Jan 2014, 03:00 PM
Hello Pat,

Would it be possible to provide a sample code with the chart configuration or better yet a runnable example?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
DONALD
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Jun 2014, 06:36 PM
Has this been resolved yet?  I see the same issue on v2014.1.528.
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik team
answered on 30 Jun 2014, 12:35 PM
Hi Donald,

The initial issue was not reproduced. Could you please provide additional details about the current case and if possible a sample code?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

DONALD
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Jul 2014, 04:14 PM
I'll keep an eye open for the issue.  I saw it last week under IE8 but have not seen it since I adjusted the logic which generates the percentages.

If I can generate it again, I will create a sample.
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik team
answered on 02 Jul 2014, 07:07 AM
Hi Donald,

Thanks for the update. Let us know if further assistance is required.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik

Tags
Charts
Asked by
Pulseweb
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimiter Madjarov
Telerik team
DONALD
Top achievements
Rank 1